Pages

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Oh how Pinteresting....



I love love love Pinterest!! That way I can pretend I'm creative.. ha ha.  I went thrift shopping today to update my fall/winter wardrobe. I fell in love with this outift on Pinterest and was happy I found a chambray shirt at the local thrift store here.



My inspiration!




I've been looking for the popular trend chambray shirt for awhile. I was debating whether to shell out a lot of money for a 'trend' but I remembered the local store here and decided to check there. Happy dance... I found one...in my size...that fits...and looks great!

Chambray shirt//Gap-Thrift//leggings//NoBoundaries//shoes//Target

I also paired it with skinny jeans in red. Scored a mustard colored scarf at the thrift store to add more color!! 

Skinny jeans//Jordache//Boots//Walmart






Til next time....xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment