Pages

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

You cheesy tater tot!



Thank goodness for Pinterest. I can now plan my meals around you. You help take out the guess work of 'What's for dinner tonight?" Tonight we had a crock pot meal, those are the best I must say. Easy cooking and cleaning, right?! 
My kids love tater tots, chicken and cheese. Well why not put it all together in a pot!! Recipe I found is Cheesy Chicken Tater Tot Casserole. You can find it here




Verdict is in....Delicious! Kids loved it as did I. 


Goes great with some green beans and fresh made Sweet Tea!



This does cook in less time than the normal 6-8 hour meals so it was done a little earlier. I just put it in a casserole dish, topped it with more cheese (cheese makes everything better!) and put it in the oven for a bit to warm and melt the cheese. This meal will visit the list often :) 
My son is a sort of picky eater and he cleaned his plate!! Makes me happy! :) Most times he doesn't like his food ..together. You can check my other recipes I've pinned here.  

Now I'm off to finish making that meal list.





No comments:

Post a Comment