Pages

Saturday, December 1, 2012

A Christmas Questionaire


A Christmas Questionnaire

I can not resist these things. Is it only me?

This looks like fun so I thought why not! 

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? If I can wrap it, I will. I love unwrapping gifts!! 
2. Real tree or Artificial? I only do real trees. I love having a real tree and the smell. I grew up having a real tree so it's just natural. 

3. When do you put up tree? I usually put up our tree the day or two after Thanksgiving. 

4. When do you take the tree down? I used to leave our tree up until New Years but lately I've been taking it down earlier. I try to have everything cleaned up before Christmas break is over. 

5. Do you like eggnog? Can't say I have ever had it but it. does. not. appeal to me. 

6. Favorite gift received as a child? Sad but I don't remember. I love Christmas every gift was a favorite. 

7. Hardest person to buy for? My sister and my dad. 

8. Easiest person to buy for? My kids!

9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes. I really want one of the nice  white cardboard ones for your yard. 
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Old fashion mail.

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I don't remember...notice a trend ha ha

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? I don't have a favorite but do like the Christmas Story, funny movie. 

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? I wish I could shop all year long but usually start in October. 

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?  No
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? I like it all!! 
16. Lights on the tree? Color for the kids!

17. Favorite Christmas song? Mary did you know

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? We stay home but visit in town family on Christmas day. 
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Yes, Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner and Blitzen and of course Rudolf

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Angel.

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Growing up we got to open one gift on Christmas Eve and it was always pj's. I started that tradition with my kids but the gift they opened was a new book. 

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year?  All the craziness at the stores.

23. Favorite ornament, theme, or color?  I have traditional colors right now. 

24. Favorite for Christmas Dinner? I love sweet potato casserole, deviled eggs, stuffing...heck I love it all!! 

25. What do you want for Christmas this year? I always want happiness for my kids. I have asked for a new blender since my lovely cat knocked my other one to the garage floor and it shattered to a million pieces. I would like a new watch too. I don't ask a for much. 












No comments:

Post a Comment