Pages

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

I heart Christmas!!

Like many people, Christmas is one of my Favorite holidays!! One main reason is that Jesus Christ was born!! It's also a great time to get together with family and friends. Let's not forget the gift giving and receiving. I love to give gifts and see the reaction of the receiver when they open my gift to them!! I admit tho that I do love getting gifts too, who doesn't?!! I love the surprise of opening a gift and seeing what's inside!

I have the house decorated for the Christmas season and now to work on that gift list. I know some what of what I'm getting everyone on my list. The hard part is waiting on the funds...that always stinks. 

Anyhoo, here are a few pics of my beautiful tree and some of my decorations around the house! It's not much but it makes me happy to actually have a house to decorate! :) 


Our Christmas Tree
Two of my favorite ornaments!! My owl and GO HEELS!!



My son put up our little village all by himself!! 


He did a great job! 







Santas





         
















             Nutcrackers



And last of there's Batty, our elf on the shelf!



No comments:

Post a Comment