Pages

Monday, March 25, 2013

Thrifty Goodwill Haul

I pick up my sweet niece Hannah from school two days a week. There is a Goodwill on my way in a nice area. I stopped in there before Christmas and scored a like new big wreath from Michael's for $3.00. It still had the original price tag on it, $24.99. Wow!!

I stopped in there about a month ago and scored some chapter books for my kids for about .99 each. That was a super purchase because they were excited to get new books!!


So to kill some time before getting Hannah from school, I went searching for some cardigans. This Goodwill has some nice resale clothes, like from Loft, Ann Taylor, Talbots, Gap. No luck in the cardi dept but I did find some dresses... in my size!! Score! I also picked up 2 belts and a special gift for a little girl I had in my class last year. It's a ladybug bookbag with her name on it for only $1.99. Had to get it. :)




Navy Blue eyelet strapless from Old Navy $4.00


Eyelet detail


Pink Linen Talbots dress $4.00


2 belts $1 each

Do you ever shop at thrift stores? Do you find anything good?! 


2 comments:

  1. Wow, those are some great finds at cheap prices!
    I don't really shop at thrift stores...I should, but I'm impatient and don't like searching for the good stuff. Maybe I'll start with Plato's Closet first. :)

    www.ameliorerlavie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it does take patience. I was really happy to find the blue eyelet Old Navy dress and in my size. The Plato's here has really changed their store and it's much easier to sift thru!!

      Delete