Pages

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Cheeseburger in Paradise

I love Rachael Ray. I've been watching her for-eva!! I love watching her cook. I wanna be just like her. Ha Ha
Anyway, last week she made a Cheeseburger Quesadilla. I love cheese quesadilla and I love cheeseburgers! Why not put it together!! Let me tell you, Delish!!!
Here's the recipe from the show.

I made this last night and result....everyone loved it! Yay!

Bacon Cheeseburger Quesadillas

Ingredients


  • 1/2 pound lean smoky bacon, chopped  * I used about 5-6 slices
  • 1 1/2 pounds ground beef chuck  * 1lb fed the four of us
  • Ketchup and mustard
  • 4 10-inch flour tortillas
  • 1 1/2 cups grated sharp cheddar cheese

Garnish

Diced pickles
Shredded lettuce
Diced tomatoes






Brown your beef  * I forgot to add the ketchup and mustard *oops* and I believe you add it here when your beef is browned* 
Then add bacon and mix. 


While your beef is browning, shredded your cheese and dice the pickles, tomatoes, and lettuce.  





Next you build your quesadilla. Beef with bacon, then cheese, lettuce, tomato and pickles


Brown on both sides by flipping, cook until cheese is melted. 


Cut in triangles and serve! YUM-O






No comments:

Post a Comment