Pages

Monday, February 4, 2013

Lions, Tigers and Clowns! OH MY!



The Greatest Show on Earth came to town this past weekend. I have always wanted to take the kids to the circus but never really had the funds to go. We were able to go this weekend and sit in the cheap seats! The kids had a blast. I even enjoyed it too!  I remember going as a kid and I wanted that for my kids, to experience it at least once. 

My favorite was the big kitties. The lion and his mane was so beautiful. They even had little kitties too, walking the tight ropes. I didn't know they could trains cats! HA Alexis said her favorite was the puppies and the horses. Nathan waited the whole time for his favorite...the cage motor cyclist! They had 8 bikes in there at one time! Nail biting but awesome! :) 











No comments:

Post a Comment