Pages

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Put On Your Dancing Shoes!!





I do love me some Reality shows. But one of my favorites is Dancing With The Stars. I love the dancing, the glamour, the costumes and the humor it brings.... not to mention eye candy....
I mean I could watch this guy All. Day. Long. Look at him!!!! 
Ok back to Dancing...

The new season starts soon and here's the line up! I'm excited for this season! 


The "Dancing with the Stars" Season 16 cast:
REVEALED
Wynonna Judd (paired with Tony Dovolani)
D.L. Hughley (Cheryl Burke)
Jacoby Jones (Karina Smirnoff)
Lisa Vanderpump (Gleb Savchenko)
Andy Dick (Sharna Burgess)
Victor Ortiz (Lindsay Arnold of "So You Think You Can Dance")
Zendaya Coleman (Disney Channel, "Shake it Up"; with Val Chmerkovskiy)
Aly Raisman (Mark Balas)
Ingo Rademacher ("General Hospital"; with Kym Johnson)
Kellie Pickler (Derek Hough)
Dorothy Hamill (Olympic star, figure skating; with Tristan McManus)

A few Favs: 
Wynonna, Kellie Pickler, Aly Raisman, Ingo Radmacher and Zendaya--> my daughter Loves her on Shake It Up! 
Anyone else fan of this show? I may do Wed/Thurs updates if you'd like to to read them! :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment