Pages

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Valentine gift bags

I am a teacher at a preschool. I teach little 3 year olds. For the holidays, we put together a lil something for each child as something special from us, me and my assistant. 

This is coming holiday is Valentine's. I didn't want to spend a whole lot of money, because well frankly I don't have a lot of money to spend. Enter the Dollar Tree, where everything is... $1. 

I had some heart Ziploc bags from last year and lucky me...I had just enough for the kids in my class....all 8 of them. So looking around the store, I found these cute little boxes and each contains stickers. What kid doesn't like stickers!! Stickers are cool! 

I also added some heart shaped lollipops, and heart shaped marshmallows that I found. On one of the blogs, Echoes of Laughter, I follow, I found some cute free printable bag toppers, here and printed them out.
So that brought my total to $3. Yes only $3...win win!!! 











Happy Valentine's Day



1 comment: