Pages

Saturday, January 26, 2013

French Bread Pizza

Easy quick pizza bread.
I was hungry for lunch and didn't want another sandwich or bad for you fast food.
I remember I saw a french bread pizza pin on Pinterest.
I had most of the ingredients at home so I stopped by the store and picked some up bread and mozzarella cheese.
Best thing is you can add any topping you prefer. I usually like black olives, onions, mushrooms, pepperoni, and of course cheese!




Preheat oven 400 degrees. 
First you will need to cut your bread in half. 



Next add your pizza sauce. I have been using Classico pizza sauce. I also use the Classico spaghetti sauce for pasta dishes. It has mostly natural ingredients so it's better for us when I don't have time to make my own.



Now add your favorite toppings.




Before going in the oven


Bake at 400 until cheese is melted, approx 10mins or so.




Yum Dig in! 


















No comments:

Post a Comment