Pages

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Happy new year friends

Long time no blog it seems. I've slowed down and found time to blog. We all had a great Christmas around here. Posts to follow what we got and how we celebrated. 
First off, there's been a name change. I wasn't really thrilled with the other title, formally The Lovely Owl. So I changed it. It's now Blessed Double Time. It actually fits better. I am double blessed, my 2 beautiful children!

Second...



Golly it's 2013 now! Hard to believe that 2012 has come and gone. I'd have to say though that 2012 was a good year. But bring on 2013, I'm ready. This year, since staring this blog I hope to write more posts. I plan on doing more recipe posts. I love to cook, and also love the reaction of those eating my cooking.I like to find new recipes often and thanks to Pinterest it makes my search easier!

This year I didn't want to make any resolutions that probably will be broken. Here at 8 days in, I still haven't tried to be better and excercise yet....I'll start Monday right??!! 
Instead I stood up in church with my shoes off to show my commitment to God. Our pastor showed us ways to concecrate or ...

* set apart or reserved uniquely for a divine purpose or use


Simple for Success..

  • set apart or reserved uniquely for a divine purpose or use

  • 'Set apart' Sundays
 * Obey the fourth commandment. It is not a suggestion...but a command
'Set apart' YOU


*Separate yourselves from Evil. Don't engage in things that are sin and not HOLY. We need to be righteously different….not self righteous! 


'Set apart' your possessions

*Do you possess your possessions or do they possess you. 


'Set apart' time for: Bible Prayer Worship

*Psalm 199:105 Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path. 


What your goals for this NEW YEAR 2013?!









No comments:

Post a Comment