Pages

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Strawberry Gooey Butter Cookies, Yes Please


Oh my just the name makes me drool. Strawberry. Gooey. Butter. Cookies. YUMMY!!! I follow Cookie and Cups blog and have found a lot of yummy recipes there. This one of course caught my eye. Since I was a little girl, I've always loved strawberries. They are so delicious and good for you too!! :)

So when this blog post showed up in my email feed, I couldn't wait to get to the store and grab some strawberry cake mix and cream cheese. I had the other three ingredients, yep that's right... only five ingredients! 

I grab my beautiful Kitchen Aid mixer. I love this mixer even more than what it can do. I got this beauty for Mother's Day years ago. What makes it special is I got it for only $50. A steal! :) I know these babies are going for $200+ in the stores. 
I found it on a mommy's group I belonged to and she was selling it. I jumped on it and was happy I was the first one to reply to her. Yay * happy dance* also I was happy it was RED. I wanted a kitchen with red accents for a long while. 

Back to the  cookies! Click HERE for the Recipe. 













So are you a strawberry lover too?


No comments:

Post a Comment