Pages

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Motivation

Motivation. Noun:
The general desire or willingness of someone to do something.





I have not had motivation in quite some time. I don't know where it went. I haven't been able to get outside due to it being cold and wet this winter so far. Being lazy is another reason. The only excuse I have is I make excuse after excuse.



Well enough of the excuses.... I do not like what I see in the mirror. I have gained weight, I'm so out of shape and I do. not. like. it. at. ALL!!! So I need to get my rear in gear and find that Motivation...fast!! Bathing suit season is fast approaching and the beach is one of my Favorite places to go!! Summer is my Favorite season hands down!!! 



I've been eyeing this certain bikini that I want to rock this summer!! 
source via


I found some motivational pins on Pinterest.  I found a few quickie workouts so I would have no excuse not to find the time to do them!! The one below is a 10 minute workout. This bod itself is enough motivation for me!!! 
Now I know I will never look like this especially after having kids and that's not really my goal. But I do want to get back in shape. 





I also will try to kick my Cheerwine habit and drink more water! 












Til Next time XO...Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment